Each of our products is made to order and shipped within 2-3 weeks from your order date - please note this excludes Ready to Ship products which are dispatched within 1 day. Unless faulty, products are non-returnable, excluding Ready to Ship which have different terms. For more details, please see our returns policy
Harborne Brass Shelf BracketProduct Code: HAB/BRKT/190/BEL
Looking for trade pricing? Find your nearest dealer here.
Designed by Guild Anderson for Armac Martin, the Harborne Shelf Bracket is a covetable choice to support bespoke marble and wooden shelving. The front shelf edge rests seamlessly upon a lipped curve to stylishly support custom-made wall shelves. With matching screws or caps supplied for installation, the solid brass brackets are available in two sizes to meet your requirements. Choose from over 20 impeccable brass finishes to enhance the look of your interior shelving in kitchens and beyond.
- Made from solid brass
- Matching screws and caps supplied
- Requires a bespoke shelf due to the lipped curve design
- Loading capacity per bracket: 30kg
- We recommend using a certified tradesman for installation
- Small dimensions: 243mm (H) x 25mm (W) x 190mm (Y) with 218mm Centres
- Large dimensions: 315mm (H) x 25mm (W) x 250mm (Y) with 290mm Centres
- Please download a Tearsheet for more information and diagrams
|Code||Width||Centres||Height||Projection||Shelf Radius||Shelf Support|